Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Beautiful Children

I've missed this poor sad old blog. I'll probably never get back into blogging like I used to, but I just love these pictures I took of the children yesterday and I'm so glad that the first day of Spring is here and it inspired me, I guess.

Look how big my baby boy has gotten! He *finally* got a much needed haircut today, but this was yesterday. Andrew said he looked like that old sheepdog from Looney Toones.

My beautiful girl is turning into such a sweet little lady. She's so thoughtful and kind and she was my ray of sunshine through the long winter.

My oldest is still as young at heart as he was when he was Sammy's age. He is caring and sensitive and silly and I love him.


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful pictures!! Looks like you had a wonderful day. I have blogged some and have one almost written in my head for Nathaniel's birthday on Monday.