Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

KTea Party



I live in a little valley
and I like it too.
There are lots of fun things to do.
Like a trip to the park
Museum or zoo.

But if I could wish
for a wish to come true,
Then I'd wish for a tea party
Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?

So here I am
riding in the car
driving to the city
where the tea houses are.

Click! goes the camera
as she presses the lever
These are the pictures I will keep forever.

A lady with an apron
comes and talks to me
Click! goes the camera
Busily

Hats with flowers or pearls?
Which one should I pick?
Stop and stare
Click! Click! Click!

Ladies in dresses
come to say hello
Click! Click! Click!
Hear the camera go.

Sipping and pouring
Quick! Quick! Quick!
Before I'm finished
Click! Click! Click!

Little tiny foods
and sweet little treats
Click! goes the camera
before we can eat.

So now I'm home
But I've had such fun!
I'll remember every minute
Every single one.

And when I get my pictures,
and I hang them all,
I'll have a tea house of my own
on my bedroom wall.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Jessica what a very charming afternoon that looks/sounds.

I'm so glad you keep a blog! It's in my reader. Heidi