Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by a close relative. Okay, well, she's my husband's grandfather's sister's grandson's wife, or my husband's second-cousin-in-law, or the wife of my children's second-cousin-once-removed, or the mother of my children's third-cousins, or (and perhaps most importantly) she's my claim to RPCNA Covenanter Blue-blood fame. And, she's my friend.

Here are the rules (note that everywhere you see the number 5 was supposed to be the number 6, but my sixth picture was of a coupon I sold on ebay (very uninteresting) plus, I don't think I have 6 friends that have blogs, so we'll go with 5.)

Here are the rules:

1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 5th file.
3. go to your 5th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 5 people …




Okay, I'll blog 5 things about this picture:

1. This collage was made about a year ago, on a very, very warm winter day.
2. Jackson's pants are WAY too short and they're the reason this picture is black and white. Green pants, bright yellow shirt, white socks.
3. This collage poster is framed and hanging in my dining room.
4. I took these pictures with my beloved Kodak Z712IS
5. I got the collage printed for free with a snapfish coupon.

Now, for tagging people. Jenny, Patti, Beth, Matt (if he ever updates his blog), Andrew (this is kind of cheating since we share a home computer, but maybe he'll change the rules to make it interesting.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that you got such a nice picture(s). (I totally understand why you changed the rules.)

Thanks for playing!

JoyfulJessica said...

Yeah, pretty much anything in my 5th folder would have been "good" since it's where I keep my snapfish collages.

It was fun. Thanks for tagging me!