Pages

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Emails to Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I'm jumping, I'm jumping and jumping. I went outside today. It was cold and warm at the same time. I brought Goldie. We played fetch. It was fun. Katie played too. It was fun. We even had two races. It was fun. Waddle Waddle Waddle for a penguin. Was that silly, Daddy? Fun fun fun. Maybe we could do something together on Sat. That was fun, when I was outside, that is. A big hug from Jackson. The end.

Love, Jackson

**********************************************************************************

Dear Daddy,

I love you, ok, Daddy! You are the best Daddy ever. And you are a Prince. And I am a Princess. I have a hurt nose, Daddy, did you know?

Love, Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jackson & Katie,

I love you both so much!

Love, Daddy