Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a couple of funny happenings in our household today.

First, as I was preparing the turkey to put in the oven, Katie watched my every move. She kept asking, "where's the head?"

So, it was a long morning of cooking and anticipation for the Thanksgiving feast. Yesterday I told Jackson that today would be the day for the feast. He's been looking forward to it for a while now. So, the moment has finally arrived. We all sit down around the table with a bounty before us. What a blessing. We give thanks.

Then, we fill our plates and begin to eat. That's when Jackson asks,

"when is the feast going to begin?" I guess it takes alot to impress him. Actually, I think he didn't quite realize what a feast is. You see, we went to a fall festival a couple of weeks ago and I think he was expecting to be bobbing for apples or fishing for candy or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!