Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Visit to Nana's, Grandma's, Museum and 2 Funnies

We spent the weekend at Nana's house. My camera is on the blink, so I don't have any pictures to share, but we had a nice time. We also visited Grandma Virginia. It was great to see her!

Nana bought us tickets to Virginia's Living Museum. It was wonderful. We had so much fun! It was way better than the Baltimore Aquarium that we visited. We got to see every single exhibit and every animal up close.

Later that day, Katie was asking if we could go to the Zam. She loves the Zam and couldn't wait to go again! What? What is a Zam? Oh, Mu-zam. I see.

Okay, here's another funny from last night. Andrew was reading to the children about King Solomon. He asked them if they knew what wisdom meant. He explained that it was more than just being smart, but it has to do with being wise, making the best, most Godly decisions. So, last evening, as Jackson was making his prayer requests, he says, "I'd like to pray for some of that stuff, you know, that wisdom stuff. I think I need some of that."

No comments: